Why You Should Track Your Business Expenses Daily ?
We all know, all the businessman tracks our business expenses on daily basis. But the question is why ? Why we should track our business expenses on daily ? Is it necessary to track business expenses ? And how to track business expenses ? This type of questions arises in our mind. So we will find a reason with discussion on this important topic.we look at several benefits of tracking business expenses.
- We want to aware about finance and improve money management
We are a business person so it is necessary to aware about finance and by this we improve our money management. When we have online accounting software that make things very easier. By tracking business expenses on daily bases, we also control costs, and see what we what we are doing for running a business.
2.Become more aware of how you’re spending
All businessperson wanted to know where they are spending, how much and where they spending. By tracking business expenses on daily bases, we more aware about how we our spending. This entire process helps us become more financially aware.
- Helps you get money back
By the tracking of business expenses on daily bases, we have a record of accounts payable, account receivables and all vouchers, payrolls etc. This record helps us to find where you get money back. Though keep this systematic record we understand about tax deductible items and amount.
- Keep our Employee happy
If you’re running a team of employees, they send you receipt and payment and also other out of pocket expenses.
By the Tracking of business expenses, keep your team happy because they don’t have to chase you to remind of that expenses report on daily bases and they filled it over a month ago.
- Prepare you for payment of tax
We make a list of all the expenses of tax deductible which is easy to perform tax on the time of tax deduction.
6.Determine where business stand
We are tracking business expenses on daily bases than we determine where our business stand and how much efforts we want to put in it.
- Ascertainment of Profit and Loss
We probably know how to calculate business profitability: Revenue minus Expenses. We also to understand how it is important for our business. This tells us how much output comes and which term it is profit or loss.
- Helpful in making target for particular day
Every business person check business expenses on daily fixes a target for a particular day which is performed by his/her on daily bases.
Steps for How To Track Our Business Expenses
- Open a business bank account which is separated from personal account. By this we keep all the business records regarding income and expenditure are separated from personal expenses and income.
- Choose one method for accounting. There are two primary methods which are cash accounting and accrual accounting. Cash accounting records revenue when it’s received and expenditures when we make payment. Generally small businesses use cash accounting method.
- Consider using Cloud based accounting software because it is make our accounting process easier to track expenses. Employees who handle all record of accounts such as account receivable , account payable, payrolls, vouchers can access it any time on any place according their convenience.
- Save all your receipts which is for purchase or sale. By this we maintain a systematic record of finance. It is make process easier to track expenses. By this we know about what thing we purchase and on which date.
- We know about which expense are tax deductible and which are non tax deductible.we are make a list of tax deductible business expenses with consulting our accountant.